A quick breakfast, prefect to start you day indoors. Left overs can be eaten cold for lunch if your appetite isn’t as big as our Head Chef for C&E, Andy!
- 3 eggs
- Handful of button mushrooms
- 30g (ish) of feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Making the Omelette:
- Crack eggs into a bowl and mix well
- Heat a small amount of oil or butter in a pan
- Chop the mushrooms and feta into small pieces.
- Add chopped mushrooms to pan and fry for 1 minute, then add the feta.
- Add the egg mix. Let it seal around the edges then I normally lift the edges with a utensil so the rest or the egg mix can get under and cook
- Leave for a few minutes until the bottom has firmed then turn over for the same amount of time or until golden.
- Fold one half on top of the other serve and ENJOY